The law firm is specialized in solving legal issues concerning tax law as well as in tax litigation, including cases involving European Tax Law. Our practice over the years before the Court of Justice of the European Union stands as proof – Costaș, Negru & Asociații has provided services in legal affairs concerning the value-added tax (VAT) (Salomie & Oltean, Fatorie), excise duties (Scandic Distilleries), tax procedure (Bara & others, Ispas) and free movement of goods within the European Union (Capoda Import Export).
Our specialized services in the field of Tax Law and Tax Litigation imply legal assistance and representation in the following stages of the tax procedure and tax trial:
- tax inspections (VAT, corporate income tax, compulsory social contributions, income tax);
- anti-fraud inspections and other types of tax audits;
- audits of personal fiscal situation;
- applications for suspension of administrative tax decisions;
- challenges in tax enforcement procedures;
- tax challenges;
- legal proceedings in every area of tax law, before all the courts and in all appeal procedures;
- drafting of requests for preliminary actions before the Court of Justice of the European Union and representation before the Court of Justice of the European Union in these procedures;
- preparing and submission of tax statements, including statements for foreign earned incolme;
- enforcing of judicial judgments concerning tax law in regard to recovering pecuniary damages.
Costaș, Negru & Asociații team provides legal services, assistance and representation even in tax matters less frequent in practice: environmental taxes and contributions; gambling taxation; professional sportsmen taxation; film production taxation; cross-border taxation.
The Tax Law and Tax Litigation practice of Costaș, Negru & Asociații is coordinated by Mr. Cosmin Flavius Costaș, PhD.