The Implementation of Regulation no. 2016/679.
In order to implement the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in force since the 25th of May 2018, the Costaș, Negru & Asociații lawyers’ civil partnership (VAT identification number RO 31599202), is updating its privacy policies and takes a series of safety measures in order to protect your personal data.
The Regulation obliges the personal data operators to maintain this data updated. This principle enforced by the Regulation means that all your personal data we own must be updated to this day. In order to comply with this obligation, we need your support as a data subject. You also own the right to rectify your personal data, which you can exercise unconditionally by sending us a simple request via e-mail at email@example.com, via fax at 0264.236302 or via mail at the following address: Costaș, Negru & Asociații – Societate Civilă de Avocați, Str. Pitești, nr. 18, ABA Office, Et. I, 400119 Cluj-Napoca, județul Cluj.
What data are we processing?
The personal data we are processing are:
– in case of issuing accountancy documents and service contracts: last name, first name, domicile address, personal identification number, as well as the signature;
– personal sensitive data, in case of paying the bills via payment order: the payer’s bank account.
How are we processing your data?
We are processing your data for legitimate purposes exclusively, in order to carry out our activity in the most optimal way. Moreover, we are processing your personal data with the scope of complying with the legal obligations of our lawyers’ civil partnership governed by the principles of the Civil Code, Tax Code and Tax Procedure Code, Law no. 51/1995, Statute of the Profession of a Lawyer, as well as any legal act that applies in our situation. In some situations, we process your personal data because we can justify a legitimate interest or because you gave us your consent, if you chose so.
As a principle, your personal data is not communicated to a third party unless the legal obligations require so. Furthermore, we do not use automatic decisional processes, including the creation of profiles.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary for carrying out our activities, and only store it during the providing of legal services or during the carrying out of commercial relationships and partnerships.
What are your rights?
– the right to be informed – you may ask for information regarding the activities of processing your personal data;
– the right to rectify – you may rectify the inaccurate personal data or complete it;
– the right to delete the data – you may obtain the deletion of the data, in case in which their processing was not legitimate or in other cases specified by the law;
– the right to restrict the processing of the data – you may ask for the restriction of the data in case you contest the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases specified by the law;
– the right to oppose – you may oppose especially to the processing of the data that is based on our legitimate interest;
– the right to data portability – you may receive, in certain conditions, the personal data you have given us, in a format that can be automatically read, or you may ask for the respective data to be sent to another data operator;
– the right to file a complaint – you may file a complaint regarding the way of processing your personal data before the National Authority for Supervising the Processing of Personal Data;
– the right to retreat your consent – in cases in which the personal data processing is based on your consent, you may retreat it at any time;
– the right of not being the subject of automatic decisions and additional profiling related to automatic decisions – you may ask for and obtain human intervention regarding the processing or you can express your own opinion regarding this type of processing.
You may exercise these rights both individually and cumulatively, by the sole submission of a request at the contact information listed above.
the 24th of May 2018