Counting on the experience of our team members, Costaș, Negru & Asociații is also able to offer services in the practice area of Environment Law, Energy & Resources. These services refer, without being limited to, activities in the following areas of interes:
– counsel, legal assistance and representation for projects involving environmental issues (for instance, the law form has successfully represented the administrative unit of Sânnicolau Român during negotiations concerning the crossing of the protected area of Alceului Valley by the local road of Roiț – Livada de Bihor, negotiation which led to the implementation of the PNDL project and to the assurance of a high level of protection for the small red eagles population;
– legal advice and representation in setting up, developing and managing of projects referring to renewable energy (micro-hydro, solar, wind power, biomass, etc.);
– legal advice and representation in negotiation and litigation relating to electricity contracts;
– legal advice in regard to tax issues associated with energy and environmental law (for instance, in the matter of the tax regime of biofuels or in the matter of environmental taxes and contributions due under Government Emergency Ordinance no. 196/2005 and its implementing acts);
– legal advice concerning the applicable legislation in this area of practice at EU level and its impact on national law.