Costaș, Negru & Asociații provides counsel, legal assistance and representation regarding individual labour contracts as well. These services are available for both employers and employees and may concern:
– counsel and legal advice for drafting and revision of individual employment agreements;
– assistance in disciplinary proceedings or pre-litigation proceedings associated with individual employment agreements;
– legal assistance and representation for the recovery of unpaid wages or, where appropriate, for the recovery of any damages caused by the employees to their employers;
– legal assistance and representation in litigation concerning management contracts concluded with companies that have as a unique or majority shareholder the State or an administrative-territorial unit;
– legal assistance and representation in contraventional disputes against public authorities (e.g. territorial labour authorities);
– legal assistance and representation in criminal and civil procedures subsequent to an occupational accident.
During time we’ve had success with securing deals between employers and employees as alternatives for litigation in the work field. In this respect, we also manage the tax issues connected with compensation in work related cases.
Our lawyers have the necessary expertise to deal with individual labour contracts in an international context or in borderline situations such as the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic (evaluation of the possibilities open for employers to collect benefits for their employees, risks management, evaluation of the available legal solutions to continue working even when an emergency state was declared).